The launch of the proposed Penzance BID to the wider business community takes place on Wednesday 12 Feb at 5.30 pm on the Penwith College Campas (Zennor Building).
All businesses with premises within the proposed BID boundary (see map ) are encouraged to attend.
Read on for details of the evening's programme, how to attend and directions to the event........
The Evening's Programme:
5.30pm. Registration and Refreshments.
6.15pm. Speakers from the business community:
- Welcome and Introduction to BIDs
- See for yourself how it has worked elsewhere in Cornwall
- What could a BID mean for Penzance?
- Questions and answers.
7.35pm. What happens next?
Who is Invited?
All business rate payers with rateable values of £6000+ within the BID are invited and should have received a postal invitation today (3 Feb) - also available here. It is important attendees respond a.s.a.p (to ensure catering is sufficient). If can notify Marcus Wilkinson, BID Steering Group Chairman as follows:
- Return by post, or drop off, the completed slip at the bottom of the invitation to: Marcus Wilkinson, Chairman Pz BID Steering Group, Alfred Smith & Son, 31 Clarence Street, Penzance TR18 2NX.
- Email Marcus@alfred-smith.co.uk (include business and address)
- Call Marcus on 01736 363134
Directions to event (Penwith College Campus)- here.
Penzance BID - Mini-brief/timetable 2014/15 - here.
Frequently asked questions about BIDS - here.
Survey of Businesses (What is important to you). here.